That’s why I want you to stop, clear your mind, and take in a few affirmations that will be here for you to revisit anytime negativity makes an unwelcome appearance in your head or heart. Sound good? First, take a deep breath in and a deep breath out.
Sellers, say to yourself:
- I cannot control the outcome of this real estate journey. I can only control getting my home ready for the market, hiring people to help me, and preparing myself and my loved ones for the major life transition ahead.
- My home will sell. It may not be the minute, hour, or day I want it to, but it will sell. I have a team of professionals who know what they’re doing and are 100% qualified to sell my home.
- I will lean into this process, ask questions, and fully show up for myself and my family. I will follow my intuition and trust that everything will unfold exactly as it should.
- I cannot control the outcome of this real estate journey, but I can position myself for success by getting my budget in order, seeking a preapproval letter, and thinking long and hard about what I want in my next home.
- The market may be chaotic, but I can choose to stay calm. I will listen to my agent, my friends, and my family to stay grounded as I move through each step of this process.
- Buying a home is a privilege. I am grateful that I am at a place in my life where I can purchase a place to live and call my own. No matter what happens, I will be thankful for this opportunity.
If you'd like to have a longer conversation about the mental and emotional sides of buying and selling, I’d love to! Contact me today and let’s find a time to connect. I'm here for you!