I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know how HOME values fluctuate in your area, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced, and in good condition before you start your search.
When purchasing a home in Ottawa, you are faced with a multitude of decisions! The primary one is whether you are actually prepared to purchase a home. It's not always easy to find the right home, and getting a mortgage loan can be a long and difficult process. Even so, once you've decided you're ready to put in the work needed to reach your goal of buying a home, the benefits are clear.
I will be with you every step of the way to make the process of buying a home easier, more fun, less time-consuming, and cheaper than if you did it on your own. I'll help you get ready so that sellers see you as a preferred buyer. I'll also help you find and evaluate properties for sale that meet your needs and guide you through the many details of the purchase itself.
Whether you're buying your first condo or selling your third home, Charles Khouri and Royal LePage Team Realty will work as a team to help you find the best deals and reach your real estate goals.
Charles Khouri, your Ottawa real estate agent, and his team of industry professionals will assist you with all aspects of the home buying process, from mortgage pre-approval to closing and beyond. You’ll get tons of the right information about the Ottawa real estate market and truly enjoy the sometimes daunting real estate process.
Charles is a licensed Realtor® and was born and raised in Ottawa. He is familiar with all of the city's neighborhoods and can give you accurate information about the real estate market, prices, taxes, utility costs, services, and amenities. You will benefit from an experienced negotiator who is representing your best interests. Charles and his team will always be available to manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home.
Charles Khouri is an expert in buying, selling, and renting real estate in Ottawa. He and Royal LePage Team Realty are always looking for the most promising new ideas as they come up with new services and solutions for their clients. There are so many stunning new homes put on the market each and every day. They have a plethora of options for properties that are for sale or lease; you are bound to fall in love with one today.
There was a time when real estate agents represented the seller; buyers had to make the most important financial decision of their lives without a representative truly on their side.
Today, this is no longer the case. You can now choose to have a buyer's agent represent you. As your advocate, the buyer's agent looks out for your best interests and gives you the information you need to make an informed decision.
Here are just a few of the services Charles Khouri, Sales Representative, will provide as your buyer’s representative:
- Charles will offer information about local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services, and amenities and find neighbourhoods that will work with your lifestyle and budget.
- Charles will pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, thereby saving you time.
- Identify the potential problem areas in a home and guide you away from “lemons”.
- Take you through the properties you are interested in and/or preview properties on your behalf.
- Research properties to identify potential problems to help you make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Advise you on how to structure your offer, present the offer to the seller’s real estate agent and the seller, and negotiate on your behalf.
- Assist you in securing financing and advise you of your legal options.
- Recommend appraisers, real estate lawyers, homes inspectors, and contracting services, as appropriate.
Charles Khouri is a real estate agent in the Ottawa area, and he will do everything he can to help you buy a house.