I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know how HOME values fluctuate in your area, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced, and in good condition before you start your search.
When purchasing a home in Ottawa, you are faced with a multitude of decisions! The primary one is whether you are actually prepared to purchase a home. Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Although, one you have determined that you are ready to move forward with the required effort towards your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
Whether you're buying your first condo or selling your third home, Charles Khouri & Royal LePage Team Realty will provide one cohesive team to offer you a seamless experience so you can achieve your real estate goals, and find the best deals.
Charles Khouri, your Ottawa real estate agent and his team of industry professionals will assist you with all aspects of the home buying process from mortgage pre-approval to closing and beyond. You’ll get tons of the right information about the Ottawa Real Estate market & truly enjoy the sometimes daunting real estate process.
As a licensed Realtor® and an Ottawa Native Charles know's all neighbourhoods of Ottawa well, and will provide you with accurate information on Ottawa Real Estate market conditions, values, taxes, utility costs, services, and amenities. You will benefit from an experienced negotiator who is representing your best interests. Charles and his team will always be available to manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home.
Charles Khouri, Ottawa real estate sales and leasing specialist & Royal LePage Team Realty continuously seek out the most promising innovations as they develop new solutions and services for their clients. There are so many stunning new homes put on the market each and every day. They have a plethora of options of properties that are for sale or lease, you are bound to fall in love with one today.
There was a time when real estate agents represented on the seller; buyers had to make the most important financial decision of their lives without a representative truly on their side.
Today, this is no longer the case. You can now choose to be represented by a buyer’s agent who, as your advocate, is responsible for protecting your best interests and can provide you with the essential information so that you can make an informed decision.
Here are just a few of the services Charles Khouri, Sales Representative will provide as your buyer’s representative:
- Charles will offer information about local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services, and amenities and find neighbourhoods that will work with your lifestyle and budget.
- Charles will pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, thereby saving you time.
- Identify the potential problem areas in a home and guide you away from “lemons”.
- Take you through the properties you are interested in and/or preview properties on your behalf.
- Research properties to identify potential problems to help you make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Advise you on how to structure your offer, present the offer to the seller’s real estate agent and the seller, and negotiate on your behalf.
- Assist you in securing financing and advise you of your legal options.
- Recommend appraisers, real estate lawyers, homes inspectors, and contracting services, as appropriate.
Charles Khouri, Ottawa area real estate agent will fully represent throughout the process of buying real estate.